Central Plant Controller (Controllore Centrale di Impianto) Delibera 540/2021/R/EEL.
Producers operating electricity generation plants with a capacity equal to or greater than 1 MW that are connected or to be connected to the medium-voltage grids are responsible for the installation and maintenance of the field equipment and the relevant communication system that enable, at plant level, the collection of data subject to exchange pursuant to Terna's Grid Code, in accordance with the procedures governed by Annexes O and T to CEI 0-16.
In the case of existing production plants, producers must adapt the plants and notify the distribution company by 31 January 2024.
For existing plants only, producers who have adapted their plants and complied with the provisions of subsection 4.3 shall be entitled, for each production plant subject to adaptation, to the lump-sum contribution for the adaptation, equal to:
- € 10.000 in the case of sending by 31 March 2023 the adaptation notice
- € 7.500 in the case of sending the adaptation notice between 1 April 2023 and 30 June 2023
- € 5.000 in the case of sending the adaptation notice between 1 July 2023 and 30 September 2023
- € 2.500 in the case of sending the adaptation notice between 1 October 2023 and 31 January 2024
- CPU iMX6D ARM Cortex-A9, 1GB DDR3, 4GByte eMMC, 800Mhz, CAAM, CSU, A-HAB SHA-256
- Cyber Security: Trusted Platform Module 2.0, FIPS 140-2 Level 3 (OS) e Level 4 (HW),RBAC, TRNG
- Hardware Anti-Tamper with cover-linked switch and tamperproof X-Y-Z accelerometer
- Compliant with IEC-62443-4-2
- Ethernet Switch with 4 10/100 Mbps ports of which one dedicated to DSO, one dedicated to Enabled Operator and two for connections to plant elements
- Two RS-232/RS-485 opto-isolated serial ports on RJ45 connector
- One USB 2.0 port for local configuration and maintenance console
- Two USB 2.0 ports for connections to system elements
- No. 5 opto-isolated digital inputs 10Vdc ÷ 120Vdc
- No. 3 Digital Relay Outputs 250Vac 3A
- Integrated GPS/GLONASS module for time synchronisation from satellites
- Integrated modem for 2G/3G/4G/LTE Cat. 1 connections
- 1" OLED display for local diagnostics
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C
- Power supply 12Vdc to 24Vdc +/- 20% 15W